Real Estate

Self-Directed IRA Rules Simpler Than You Think

Most people are concerned about self-directed IRA rules. Nobody wants to make a mistake. Errors can be costly; particularly when it comes to self-directed IRAs. If you have questions, you should find the following information interesting and useful.There are fewer self-directed IRA rules than you might think, at least, when it comes to government regulations. A brokerage may have additional

Read More
Real Estate

What You Should Know About Promissory Notes

The promissory notes are used to provide a written promise to pay with personal loans and bank financing. If the borrower defaults on his loan, the agreement is used to provide evidence that money is owed to the lender. The promissory notes can be used with almost any type of loan. They are always attached to mortgage notes and loans

Read More
Real Estate

Preparing to sell your home: 5 steps

When you bought the home you currently reside in, you probably made some personal commitment and developed a personal and emotional relationship. For whatever reason, you have recognized and believe that it is time to sell your home and move. However, since for most people, their home represents their greatest financial asset, doesn't it make sense to proceed, in the

Read More
Real Estate

How to get out of a credit card equipment lease

A leasing nightmareLeasing can be a very frustrating experience. I once called a merchant who had 3 different leases and wasn't even sure what they were for. By examining your business checking account statement, I can help you identify who the leases were and what they were linked to.Turns out he had a lease for his terminal, another separate lease

Read More
Real Estate

Losing your balance: a new look at the 80/20 rule

WikiPedia explains that the Pareto Principle, or the 80/20 rule, "states that for many phenomena, 80% of the consequences stem from 20% of the causes." Logically, we know this to be true. For example, in the 1990s, Michael Jordan's contribution to the six Chicago Bull championships was much greater than the contribution of the other 80% of the team.Here's how

Read More
Real Estate

Internal rate of return: in simple terms

The internal rate of return (or IRR) is generally one of the most popular rates of return used by real estate investors trying to measure the financial performance of a rental property because it calculates the value of money over time. Therefore, because it provides an association between the present value and future value of the income stream, it enables

Read More
Real Estate

Large property management companies

Choosing the best manager for your property can promote your real estate investment or even break it. There are managers in all parts of the market and it is important to distinguish the good from the bad. Messaging and branding The brand and outbound messaging that the company uses is an important factor that can be used to determine what

Read More
Real Estate

How to control earwigs naturally

They feed at night and look for dark, cool, and humid places to hang out during the day. Some common hiding places are under organic matter such as mulch, pine straw, litter and other debris, loose wood chip mulch, decaying matter, rotten fruit on the ground, wood, boards or tree branches that are on the ground , under dense growth

Read More