Tonsil stones, or tonsilloliths, are caused by the impaction of food particles that mix with mucus and are acted upon by bacteria to produce a sticky substance around the tonsils. Once it mixes with calcium and dead epithelial cells (dead as a result of the natural wear and tear process), tonsil stones are produced. Prevention and cure for tonsils, both are easy and totally organic. It does not require the use of high doses of antibiotics or surgery.
THE QUICKEST CURE FOR Tonsil Stones:
Once tonsil stones get stuck in the lining of the tonsils, a series of inflammatory events will escalate causing tonsillitis, which is a combination of fever, sore throat, and yellow-red swollen, large, inflamed tonsils. Tonsils can not only cause systemic and local diseases, but also affect the quality of life. Some remedies to achieve faster healing of tonsil stones are:
1. Gargle with saline solution: Gargling with warm saline reduces inflammation and has a calming effect.
2. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Gargling with extra virgin coconut oil is one of the most popular home remedies used by thousands to reduce the inflammatory response of the tonsils to tonsil stones. Once the inflammation is reduced. Repeating the procedure 3 to 5 times a day will eliminate the need for any antibiotics. Surgery is not a preferred route, especially in childhood.
3. Lugol’s Iodine: Iodine gargles have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce inflammation.
4. Clove of garlic: garlic has antibacterial and antibiotic properties.
5. Lorraine’s Tonsillitis Tea: Tonsillitis tea decreases inflammation and makes it less painful. Easier mechanical manipulation facilitates stone removal.
6. Gargle With Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical dilution with water that decreases its strength. Gargling with a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide will soften the lining of the tonsils and loosen the tonsil stone, making it easier to remove with a Q-tip or Q-tip.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar: Gargling with apple cider vinegar mixed with water is an effective solution to loosen tonsil stones, making it easier to remove with a cotton swab.
The tonsils are a lymphatic organ. In case of any infection, it is believed that they produce antibodies that not only cure the current infection, but also produce a more rapid inflammatory response in case of a next exposure. This is why it is a tough decision to get rid of tonsils at a young age just because of a problem, which can be cured by natural means. Therefore, it is better to try the above remedies for the fastest and most efficient cure for tonsilloliths.